There are multiple ways to give back to The Arc:
1) Donate Money
You can donate any monetary amount using the form below.
You can become a member of The Arc, and join over 800 people in our area who support and advocate for individuals with intellectual disabilities. Membership is only $12 a year for an individual, or $25 a year for a family. Learn more about the benefits of becoming a member or sign up now.
3) Donate Items
You can donate used household goods, clothes, furniture, games, books, electronic equipment, tools, etc. We work with a consignment/auction business that helps us sell your items, and all cash proceeds come back to The Arc. Learn more on the Donation Trailer page of our site.
4) Donate Your Car
You can even donate your used vehicle to the Arc! To learn more about this easy process and how it will benefit our organization, please view the Car Donation page of our site.
5) Amazon Smile
You can shop using Amazon Smile — While shopping online at Amazon, a portion of your purchase can be donated to The Arc of Jefferson County! Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com and sign into your Amazon account.
- You will be prompted to select a charity. Type in “The Arc of Jefferson County” in the search box.
- Select the first option: The Arc in Birmingham, AL (location of our financial office).
- Once The Arc is selected, you can shop as usual on Amazon and a portion of your purchase will be donated to us! You will be set up to always support The Arc!
- Follow this link for one time shopping to support The Arc! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/63-0375738